What are leftovers but making two meals out of one? They can be a gamble or a mystery. If you’re in college, then they are almost certainly a gamble AND a mystery. But most of all, leftovers give you the opportunity to make something new out of something old.
Here are some ways to re-purpose some of your favorite leftovers:
- Let bread become French toast or bread crumbs.
- Meatloaf can be crumbled and turned into hamburger meat.
- Hard-boiled eggs can be worked into salads.
- Bacon… well let’s face it: there will be no bacon leftovers.
- Fruit can be chopped up into a smoothie or over cereal.
To see the list I pulled this from, visit A Dusty Frame.
Some other uses for leftovers are:
- Meat sculptures.
- Piling it into a sock to use as a weapon.
- Hamburgers may be fashioned into coasters.
- Food fights.
- When your fridge gives you lemons, stop making lemonade and start making batteries. Be efficient people.
- Leftover chocolate (if such a thing exists) may be fed to that local dog who won’t shut up.
- Leftover mashed potatoes may be used to Spackle your house.
- Leftover vegetables may be reinserted into the garden whenever judgy neighbors stop by.
I hope this helps to educate the masses on the wonderful world of leftovers.
I’ll be feeding you seconds in no time~